Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Breaking the Addiction

After talking a lot with Kody about a month ago I made a monumental decision in my life....I was going to quit drinking diet coke. I know, I know, how can this be? I'm the girl who finished three off before they can even serve me free chips and salsa at Ted's! Since I started training again I decided this was the perfect time. I drink water like crazy now. I hardly even miss the DC. Every now and then I crave it and I will indulge, but I have maybe one a week. ONE A WEEK. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be, plus I save a lot of money. My skin glows more (ha!), I don't feel like I want to snack as much, and it will keep my teeth more white. Plus, all that carbonation made me feel icky. Icky is such a grown up word, don't you think? I will keep you updated on my progress, but it has been a successful month so far.

H2O...drink it up!

No comments: