Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Ranch Covered Foot

I just went to the diner in our office to get my afternoon snack out of the fridge. I brought a lovely batch of sweet red grapes. I had been looking forward to them all day. I opened the fridge and all the sudden I heard a big splat and felt something cold on my right foot. I looked down and a container of ranch dressing from Mazzio's had fallen out and landed right on my foot. It was covered from about mid foot to my toes....plus all over the floor and bottom of the fridge. Disgusting. I now hate ranch dressing. I never liked it much to begin with, but now I have a deep hatred. There is ranch dressing stuck in the crevasses of my cute little black shoes. I also think my foot smells like ranch dressing. It's a great way to end hump day.

Lesson learned: Beware of falling food.

No comments: