Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Showers Bring Wedding Bells!

I love the sound of thunder in the middle of the afternoon. It calms me. It sounds odd saying that thunder calms me, but it really does. I love our building during the spring. Our entire building is windows so I get to see all the action when storms come through. Pretty great if you are a weather freak like me.

This week is going to be exciting because Brooke is getting married on Saturday! I am traveling to Edmond Wednesday afternoon for a final dress fitting for my bridesmaid dress. It is beautiful. I would expect nothing less from Brooke! I'm trying to get in some serious workouts this week so I can still fit into the dress. I get paranoid since I don't physically have the dress and can't make sure it fits right now. Anyway, I'm so excited for Brooke and the wedding. It's going to be fabulous.

In other news, I became CPR certified last week. If you ever go into cardiac arrest or just need a little help breathing I'm your girl! Also, Tennessee lost so my bracket is shot. No worries though, I'm still leading the Lucky 13 pool at work. There is still hope!

No comments: