Friday, April 4, 2008

The Right Stuff

It's official! New Kids on the Block are making comeback. A new single in May, an album this summer, and a reunion tour this fall. Goodness gracious could this day get better? They appeared on the Today Show this morning. They look exactly the same. YAY! Their new and improved website also went live today, www.nkotb.com. Check it out! Tour dates will be announced soon and you better believe that I will be there. I feel like I am eight years old again and I love it. Now I just need to find my New Kids slap bracelet....for real.

Kody and I are heading to Edmond this weekend for Brooke's wedding. I'm very excited for all the festivities. It should be a good time.

In other fantastic happenings, I won the "Lucky 13" bracket pool at work. WOOHOO! My bracket winning streak is still alive. Show me the money.

1 comment:

Michael and Katie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I had no idea about New Kids on the Block, but I am SO excited!! Reading your blog just made my day :) I loved them so much. If they have a concert in OKC, we will definitely have to go together! You can wear your slap braclet and I will try to find my shirt that has Jordan's face on it. I wonder if Michael will let me bust out my NKOTB comforter set...