Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Green Thumb

A couple of weeks ago I decided I was going to take up gardening. So far that has consisted of mowing the yard, raking up nine bags of fall leaves, and planting 12 red Begonias in my front yard. I have 12 more I want to get in the ground tonight, but I don't think I am going to have time. We have big storms rolling in tomorrow. It could make for an interesting day! Since the weather has been nicer, Bailey and I walk 2 1/2 to 3 miles every Saturday and Sunday. This allows me to cover some good ground in our neighborhood. So many yards are plush and green and then there are those that are dead and neglected. My goal is to be in the first category of yards. I will keep you all posted on the progress of my new summer project.

I was just reading through my new "Advertising Age" magazine here at work. The highest grossing new product on the market in 2007 was Campbell's Reduced Sodium Soup. They grossed $101 million in sales. The next highest grossing new product was Birds Eye Steamfresh Frozen Vegetable making $87 million. I love and use both of those products on a regular basis. You are welcome Campbell and Birds Eye.

It's Top Chef night! WAAHOO!

No comments: