Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Football...

Saturday the first round of the 2008 NFL Draft begins! I'm getting more into professional football as the years go on. I am a complete football fanatic, but for some reason professional games aren't as exciting to watch as college. I love to see the desire the college players have. There is so much emotion! I know the pro players feel it as well, but they also get paid millions of dollars so there is more to it than just "the love of the game". Anyway, now that I have followed so many players from college to professional I'm becoming more of a fan. I've watched them grow up! Derrick Harvey, a defensive end from Florida, is projected to go in the top 15 of the first round. YAY! Malcolm Kelly from OU should go first round as well. It is so exciting! Could you imagine working and dreaming about something your whole life and then have to sit through two days of picking teams? Oh the torture! Kody and I have loved watching all the hype before the draft starts the last few years. The best was Vince Young's year. All the big name guys stepped out of limos in sweet action suits looking all suave. Very cool and entertaining. Anyway, after the draft I can officially get excited about the season starting. Only five months to go!

No comments: