Monday, July 26, 2010

So Last Night...

...I was watching Kate and Leopold.

Great movie.

I hadn't seen it in ages. I found it at Best Buy yesterday in a great three movie pack along with two other favorites Serendipity and Raising Helen for $12.99. Oh the romantic comedy... how I adore you. I have really been missing my other half so of course I've been in sappy movie moods lately. Kind of fun!

Anyway, I had momentarily forgotten how much I love Hugh Jackman. There is no getting around it. The man can do it all. He can sing and dance and also kick some serious butt. He also plays royalty very well. I have a secret wish that when I arrive in Michigan Kody will have magically turned into a Duke from the 19th century with a fabulous accent. He will say things to me like, "Perhaps one day when you've awoken from a pleasant slumber to the scent of a warm brioche smothered in marmalade and fresh creamery butter, you'll understand that life is not solely composed of tasks, but tastes." No one says things like that anymore. Such a shame. You have to imagine the accent when you read it. It makes all the difference in the world. You should probably watch it immediately. I think we could all learn a thing or two from Leopold.

And lastly....

Here is my sweet Bailey. She misses her daddy, but still loves to smile!

No comments: