Friday, February 18, 2011

A Change!

I alluded to this in my last post so I wanted to give the full scoop!

Beginning February 28th I will be self employed! I'm so excited about this. It is something I have wanted for a long time and the timing is just perfect. I am starting my own media buying business. I have been working in media buying and marketing for the last seven years.

I just got my incorporation finalized last week so I am 100% legit. My company name is King Media. I will work with businesses to help them create advertising plans. I will take their budget and help them decide how to advertise whether it be TV, radio, print, social media, outdoor, etc. My job after that is to work with the stations and print vendors to get my clients the best rates and the best placement. It is a lot of fun!

Most businesses don't really know what they get when the advertise. They may buy radio, but they don't really understand that the time their spots are running aren't the best or they are being over charged. I help them get the most for their money! Plus, I'm able to negotiate lots of bonus stuff because of my relationships with the stations and papers.

I can't wait to get started. If you want to know more or if you know someone who might be interested in my help they can contact me at kingmediaok@gmail.com. I hope to handle clients all over Oklahoma, mainly Tulsa and OKC.

I will also be doing personal training out our garage (which is awesome). My good friend Angela experienced it last week. You can read about it here. Kody has been bringing friends over as well. If you are interested in training with me let me know. I promise I will kick your butt...in a good way!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ginny this is awesome news! I'm so excited for you! Having your own business is going to be way better than working for someone else. I hope King Media does very well. Congrats! PS- I still wish you were close enough that I could run over to your garage. I'd surely sign up for some training sessions. :(