Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Stalker

I have a stalker. It is a green xterra. I'm not sure why it is stalking me, but it is. I live in Broken Arrow, but I work in downtown Tulsa and I see it everywhere. In the mornings it is next to me on the highway. This weekend I saw it at the Albertson's I was shopping at in BA. It is a very recognizable xterra. It has two window decals with kids names and sports numbers on the back, so I know it's the same one. I thought I was too old to have a stalker. Well, I guess you are never too old to have a stalker, but I did think I was past that point in my life where it would be a problem. I'm sure the xterra has no plans to harm me, but you never know. I'm going to remain cautious until I learn more.

We are currently remodeling the guest room. I can't tell you how excited I am. The paint job looks amazing. Kody is refinishing some furniture in a gorgeous dark stain. All that HGTV watching is finally paying off.

In other news, Bailey the Dog chewed up our hose. That was special.

No comments: