Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vacation

I am going on vacation! I don't know exactly where yet, but we are going in December. There will be sunshine and it will be all inclusive. I love all inclusive. I do know that I am on of my head excited. Kody and I haven't been on vacation with just the two of us since our honeymoon. Four years. This will be our anniversary/pre-graduation celebration. WOOHOO The best part is that it was his idea. I know, right? This boy whines and whines before we go anywhere. He hates to pack and leave, but by the time he gets wherever we are going he is thrilled. He is ready for a break so the timing is perfect. PLUS, there are tons of great vacation deals going on right now. It is definitely the time to travel. Three months and counting!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I have been meaning to tell you that your dad is doing surgery on my cousin's sister on Monday. We recommended him and I guess it is the same surgery that I had. I explained to my cousin how my mom had 5 opinions and loved your dad. Then you and I met at school, and you married Melody's cousin. Not to forget LCCC. Such a small world isn't it?