Friday, August 27, 2010

"The Time Has Come" the Walrus Said...

To talk of many things....of dogs and boxes and packing tape...of Michigan and the Kings!

I'm a nerd.

It is time to make the move. I can't believe it. I'm actually going to Michigan. I don't really think it is real yet. My office is cleaned out and I have my list of stuff to make sure I get in the car. After so much anticipation and waiting Kody and I will finally be together again! Our little family reunited! Two months is a very long time to be away from anyone you love, but especially a spouse and a baby dog! I think Bailey might have a little doggy heart attack when she sees Kody this weekend.

Next time I check in it will be from up north. I'm excited to blog about all of our adventures. I see cross country skiing and ice fishing in my future!

Signing out from Oklahoma for now....next stop Big Ten country.

I got a little choked up typing that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ginny--I'm so depressed and sad. But happy for you at the same time. That line made me choke up a little too. You need to download skype and get a web cam! Also, let's make AIM popular again. Forget Facebook chat. I'm going to miss you forever and always. Gingela 4-eva...

Michelle said...

Good luck! Did you say you have a job up there? I'm sure you all will have lots of fun on your new adventure.....at least your not moving to the sticks! ex: I hope there is a Wal-Mart or equally good store less then 30 miles from you!