- Michelle Obama went to Harvard Law School
- Cindy McCain founded and ran the American Voluntary Medical Team which emergency medical and surgical care to underprivileged children across the world
- Michelle Obama is the founding executive of Public Allies - Chicago which is a leadership training program
- Cindy McCain is on the board of Operation Smile which helps repair facial deformities to children around the world
- Michelle Obama served as Vice President of Community and External at the University of Chicago Medical Center
- Cindy McCain has led 55 medical missions across the world. One of them led to the adoption of her 16 year old daughter, Bridget.
I don't want to just "vote". I want my vote to really mean something and for that to happen I need to know why I like the candidate I do. So many people vote because they don't like someone else or they are a democrat or republican. I want to be able to say why I am voting for the candidate I am and what policies I do not agree with from the candidate I do not vote for. Both websites have a clear outline of the issues and the candidates stance and solution. I encourage everyone to visit both sites and educate yourself!
Over the course of the next few months I will be posting policies from both candidates and solutions to current problems facing our country. I'll still post silly pictures of Kody and me. Don't worry, I won't become too grown up too fast...