Today is my dear friend Lauren's birthday! I am dedicating my post today to her. Lauren and I became friends my sophomore year of college when she was a freshman. We played softball together at OC and after a few months of getting to know each other we became great pals!
Here are a few things I love about my friend Lauren:
1. She can impersonate anyone and it is dead on.
2. She got married on my birthday. Great day!
3. She once ate a Taco Bell Quesadilla after it had fallen out of the package onto the "very clean" Taco Bell floor.
4. She is a great big sister.
5. She has the strongest throwing arm of almost any teammate I ever had. It hurt.
6. She makes road trips to visit me in Tulsa with Angela. YAY!
7. She loves Twilight.
8. She gets along wonderfully with Kody. I think they were secret best friends in college.
9. We were co-workers post graduation at a fine Edmond establishment and had lots-0-fun.
10. She is one of the most understanding, loyal and trustworthy friends in the world!
Happy Birthday Lauren! I hope Eric goes a little crazy, breaks the budget and gets you something amazing! :) Maybe for your birthday I will pay you back for Bueno from six years ago...MAYBE.