Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Maleficent!

As I am sure you all recall, I am very excited about the upcoming release Tim Burton's of Alice In Wonderland starring the fabulously wonderful Mr. Depp. Now blogs all over the blogosphere are reporting some pretty amazing news. Burton is talking about bringing another Disney classic to life...Sleeping Beauty. First of all, I love sleeping beauty. Maleficent is just the evilest of the evil and I always love the villains. I know, I'm sick. Last time I was at Disney I discovered this amazing Disney villains poster. I wanted it...bad. Kody and I sat there forever naming all the glorious Disney villains.



Anyway....

Here is the best news about this possible project, it is going to revolve around...Maleficent! I know, too cool right? I'm almost too excited to even type. So who should play Maleficent? Obviously Helena Bonham Carter came to mind...even before I read this article. What about the fairy godmothers? I could see Jeremy Irons as King Stefan. He's very regal. Lots to ponder. I can't wait to hear more on this. I wonder how Johnny would fit in....

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I am all for re-makes!Sleeping Beauty would be a great one. I am so excited for Alice...I think Johnny will be a great Mad Hatter. He is so good at those crazy characters. I have been thinking lately I should go buy all the great Disney movies because on TV they are always threatning "they are going into the vault" and I am scared I won't have them to enjoy with the baby. Ok she won't watch them for a while but I'd rather be safe than sorry!

Brooke Haynie said...

thats the greatest news i've heard all day! at one point disney was rumored in the future to open a park at disney world that is all themed around the villains. how cool would that be?

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]