Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Say Hello To Your Friends...

...Babysitters Club! Say hello to the people who care...

I hope I'm not the only one who 1. Knows that song. 2. Read the books AND watched the TV show and 3. Was super excited to read about this yesterday.



Along with Sweet Valley High, The Babysitters Club book series was a favorite of mine growing up. I always wanted to live in the fictional Stoneybrook, Connecticut. It always sounded so cute and the girls were such great friends. Very touching. Dawn and Claudia were always my favorites. I can't remember why, but I always liked their stories the best.

There is another little blast from the past for you. I wonder if I would still like those books today...

8 comments:

Emily said...

You beat me to it. I had every intention of blogging about that news. I still may....

Lauren said...

I LOVED the babysitters club, and this book http://www.amazon.com/Snowbound-Baby-Sitters-Club-Super-Special/dp/059044963X was my favorite.

AK said...

I had no idea.... I loved this series. Raise your hand if you tried to start your own club!

Rachel T. said...

I was a HUGE fan!! I gave all my books away though. :( (I just found your blog from Nichole's.)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Crislyn said...

Oh man oh man, Sam and I just ran across a huge collection of BSC books at Half-Price Books in OKC last weekend and it made me so happy! I, personally, loved Stacey--I thought she was SOOO cool. Thanks for the fun post!

Anonymous said...

Ginny!
I feel as though some mention of your older cousin should be mentioned in this post! All I know is that if we play SVH board game NO ONE HAS TO BE ENID!
This has sortof made me want to read them all again :)
Love you!

Zac and Mandy said...

I was also a huge fan! In fact I still have all the books at my parents house. I was determined that I would name my little girl Stacy bc all the cool girls were named that!