Friday, June 29, 2007

Spice Up Your Life!

Yes, the rumors are true. The Spice Girls are reuniting for an 11 date reunion tour. I was never a huge Spice Girls fan, but the fact that they are getting back together gets me excited. Robin dressed up as Sporty Spice in high school for Halloween with some of her friends. I would make fun of her for it, but I do things like that all the time and she looked awesome. Anyway, I get really nostalgic about things like that. Bands reuniting makes me happy. Currently The Smashing Pumpkins, my all time favorite band, is also reuniting. Their new album comes out in July and I can hardly wait. One of the first things I found out about Kody was that he shared my love for the pumpkins. The first gift he ever gave me was a DVD he burned with four SP videos. It is probably my favorite gift I have ever received. I'm determined to see them live one day and now that they are back together my time has come. Maybe I can catch the Pumpkins and Spice Girls back to back. Now that would be a fun weekend.

No comments: