Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boxer Rescue and Pictures

I am such a sucker for animals. I want to adopt all the ones that need homes, but I know I can't. There are three boxers from the Tulsa Boxer Rescue that need foster homes until they can find adoptive families. Obviously, we don't really have the time to be an adoptive family since I work and Kody is at the hospital all the time now. They really need to be in homes where they have supervision and love all the time. If you are interested in a new dog though, always look to adoption first! These are the best dogs. I want to take all of them. :)


http://www.tulsaboxerrescue.net/

I decided to post some pictures from our summer so far. I hope you enjoy!



We bought a outdoor patio covering for our backyard. It wouldn't fit in our car so we had to rent the Home Depot truck to get it to our house. I got to drive! I thought I was pretty awesome.


Kody studied outdoors every night for boards. He had quite a set up going. He is holding a citronella candle. The bugs liked him.



These are my beautiful birthday flowers that my wonderful husband got me. Bailey was not being too cooperative about taking a birthday picture with me. Our house is a mess because we were in the middle of painting our kitchen cabinets.



Honey stayed with us for a week in the beginning of July. Bailey loved having a playmate!

1 comment:

MichaelW said...

Ginny,
Thanks for the kind words about Tulsa Boxer Rescue. We need all the help that we can get! But, the website is actually www.TulsaBoxerRescue.net , not .com. If you haven't seen the case about Winston, it is really a sad case. But he is an awesome dog, and is recovering well! Thanks again.

Michael Ward
Board Member
Tulsa Boxer Rescue