Thursday, July 24, 2008

Help Winston!

I absolutely do not understand how people can hurt animals. It is pure evil! There is a boxer in Tulsa named Winston. Someone poured a caustic substance all over his back. He is currently receiving treatment from a vet and will be available for adoption after he recovers. You can learn more about Winston by going to the link below. You can also donate money to help pay for his medical care. Tulsa Boxer Rescue is non-profit so donations are vital to the organization. I donated because I felt like I had to do something. You can't look at the pictures of Winston and not do something. Of course, my little donation isn't spectacular, but I did what I could do for now. It looks like they rescued him on my birthday so I feel like I have a special bond with him now. Help Winston!

http://tulsaboxerrescue.net/boxers/page.php?ID=370

Also, I had the website address incorrect yesterday. It is correct in the post below now.

No comments: