Monday, November 10, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray

Two things to cheer about today:

1. Tulsa officially has the cheapest gasoline in the country.

2. Florida is the SEC east champ and will dominate Alabama on December 6th and win the right to play the Big 12 champ for the BCS Championship. Ok, maybe that latter is a bit pre-mature, but I'm excited. Plus, the SEC Championship is on Kody's birthday. What a party!

Hip Hip Hooray!

PS. Erin and I kept the Graham girls overnight Saturday evening. I got to play mom to two girls under the age of three. It was a lot of fun, but I was so exhausted on Sunday. I discovered a talent that I do not have, styling hair on a two year old! I'm hopeless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't do a 26 year old's hair (mine) unless they want it straightened with a Chi then they're out of luck. :)