Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Not an Addict, It's Cool...

As Kody stumbled in this morning at 6:30AM, I told him I was probably going to have to go to rehab by the end of his rotations. Why will I have to go to rehab you ask? Simple. NyQuil. I know, I know, I shouldn't "take medicine to sleep", but in my defense I have been getting sick. I have had a bit of a fever the past two days and some nasty sinus headaches in the evening. I don't sleep well with headaches (who does?) and I especially don't sleep well when Kody is not home. I slept really well last night(ahhhh NyQuil) until Bailey jumped on me at 2:30AM, which is pretty normal. She has a secret boyfriend that she meets at the fence in the early hours of the morning. She thinks we don't know, but we do.

Living alone is going to be my big challenge over the next year. Our electric bill will probably go up quite a bit those months since I like to leave lots of lights on! My estimate is that Kody will do at least five months of rotations out of Tulsa....maybe more. Since I work, I won't be able to go with him like some spouses. Once he really knows what he wants to do we'll be able to plan that better. And yes, it is KILLING me not being able to help schedule his elective rotations right now. It is an intrinsic need of mine to schedule and plan for life. I'm a nerd.

Yesterday I forgot to post about something extremely important. I don't know what I was thinking. Saturday, the CFJ Crushers won our first pre-season co-ed flag football game with Tulsa Sports. Yes, I am a member of the CFJ Crushers. I love flag football. I think our team is going to be really strong. We are loaded with athletes! Our females can dominate all the other females in the league. We will be unstoppable. Our next game is this week at 2PM. I will keep you updated on our progress!

No comments: