Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Lot of Random...

Kody is now in Idabel. He'll be there the entire month of May. He'll be able to make it home for the weekends, which will be great. Thankfully I will be able to keep myself pretty busy during the week. I think I will get through the next two months just fine. He'll be in Oklahoma City during June. Bailey is playing watch dog, which she is totally not suited for. She's not mean enough. She's not mean at all. She's just a friendly, tail waggin' girl. I was hoping she would have stayed in bed with me all night last night, but she bolted around 2AM. So typical.

Everyone in my office is coming down with some nasty flu/virus. I don't think it is swine related, but who knows. I'm trying to stay away form everyone and keep my hands very clean. I think I'll pick up some hand sanitizer today.

In other news, my dad played golf with Bob Stoops yesterday. They had to play in the rain which I'm sure was not too fun. Sorry Angela, my dad didn't mention you. :) I asked him if he told Bob that he was a Florida fan. He did. Luckily, Bob was still nice.

Happy Cinco de Mayo to everyone! Enjoy some chips and salsa today. Hopefully I'll have some pictures from the qualifier that I can post at some point. Kody was too busy cheering and keeping track of times to take pictures. I'm trying to gather some from others that were there.

2 comments:

Bethany DuBose said...

Yes, I want to see pictures...

Anonymous said...

GINNY--how could he not mention me? He would have fallen in love INSTANTLY! And it irks me because your dad could care less about OU!! :) I remember the A&M game we went to...