Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 1

I'm a copy cat. My dear friend Brooke has been doing a 30 day blog challenge and it has been a lot of fun to read it. I don't think I'll be as great at it as she has been, but I'm giving it a whirl. Hopefully I don't fall off after day three!

Day 1: Introduction, recent picture & 15 interesting facts

Hi, I'm Ginny. I love to be with my friends and family. I just celebrated five years of marriage with my husband, Kody. We love our precious pup, Bailey. She is our child until nature dictates otherwise. I work in marketing and advertising. I'm ultra competitive, but I try to be nice about it for the most part.



1. I'm a CrossFitter. I makes me so incredibly happy to push my body and mind further than I think it can go. I compete in CrossFit events and coach at a local CrossFit gym. It is awesome. You should try it...now.

2. I write a blog about the Paleo diet. I have a read quite a few books on the topic and find nutrition and the way it effects our bodies very interesting.

3. I'm love Twizzlers. Yes, I understand that is kind of a contradiction to number 3. :)

4. My favorite Christmas present I got this year was my Lululemon hat which I am wearing in the above picture. It makes me feel gangsta. I like it.

5. I was born in Florida. Florida is one of my favorite places in the world.

6. I over plan everything. I like schedules and to know how things are going to go. As much as I like to try to be spontaneous, it kind of freaks me out.

7. Kody and I watched the first five seasons of How I Met Your Mother in less than a month. It was legen....wait for it....dary.

8. I think my sister is one of the coolest people on the planet. Although we have always been somewhat competitive with each other, she is one of my best friends.

9. I would live in sweatpants and a hooded sweatshirt if it was socially acceptable...thank goodness it my house it is!

10. I love to dance. I dance in the shower, in my house, in the car, with my friends. I don't need music...it just comes naturally.

11. I'm doing my first sprint triathlon in February. Super pumped.

12. I made Matt Damon laugh once.

13. I'm absolutely terrified of flying. The smallest bump or weird noise sends me into an internal panic. However, I love to travel so I just deal with it.

14. I can talk people into almost anything. I'm very persuasive in my arguments. For a long time I was planning to go to law school because of this, but I talked myself out of it.

15. Kody and I quote the movies Elf and Home Alone at least once a day.

The end....until tomorrow!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

i LOOOVE that you are doing this!