Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A New Year

I feel like 2011 is shaping up to be a good year. I feel less stress and anxiety about the future than I did this time last year. This time last year we were about one month away from match. We had no idea where we were going and what Kody would be doing. Now, we are settled and happy.

I also see that God is bringing some amazing opportunities to us. I'm not sure what all of it means yet, but we are optimistic and willing to take a chance! There is no time like the present! More on all of that later.

One thing I am so excited about is getting involved at church. The class we have been going to is great. There are so many couples from college there, but we are five years removed from that so I feel like we are starting fresh and new. I know we are going to make great new friends and we also get to be surrounded by wonderful long time friends. The best of both worlds!

1 comment:

Team Andrews said...

I'm glad you're back! It was great to see you even if it was for 2 seconds. Have a great day!