Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 3

Day 3: First Love

I told Kody about my 30 day blog topics. He asked me what the next one was about so I told him. I asked him who he would pick as his "first love". I wanted to know what direction he would go....more the first crush/elementary school route for first "real" love.

Here was his response:
"I'm not sure, I would have to call my mom and ask". Ummmm...is that disturbing to anyone else but me? Regardless, I'm going the first crush route since that is obviously why he would need his mom's help.

I lived in Oklahoma city until the end of second grade. I went to a private school and loved every minute of it. I had the coolest friends. Well, I have the coolest friends no matter where I am, but I really loved my early elementary school friends. I remember my first love very well. His name was Matt. We were the best of friends. We were in the same kindergarten class and first grade class. I would go over to his house to play. We played at recess and just had a lot of fun. I was so excited to invite him to my birthday party. Since my birthday was in the summer it was always a great time. I remember I invited boys and girls to my party. I had addressed all the invitations myself. I was so proud. I even kissed his envelope before it was sent. Young love.

If I were to tell you about my first "real" love, I would tell you about Kody, but I'm not going to do that. Sorry.

No comments: