Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Let the Fun Begin...

I ran for the first time with my short hair this morning. It was so exciting. It barely all got up and I had to wear pre-warp to keep it from getting in my face. I love wearing pre-wrap in my hair again. I feel like an athlete again. Silly, I know, but pre-wrap used to play a very large role in my life. I wore it daily for years. I miss it. I have pretty pink pre-wrap now. I think I want to get some purple and green. Anyway, my hair all stayed up and I didn't feel any of it on my neck. It was so exciting! It was also my first run since the half marathon. I felt really good. Not sore at all...probably because I only ran 4 miles and very slow. Good times.

We are heading up to Bville this afternoon. I actually get to leave work in 9 minutes. We are shutting down early today. Obviously I have pretty much wrapped everything up since I am writing on here. The past week and a half has been nuts. I have decided that the end of the year in advertising is insane, but a good insane. I like it. It keeps me on my toes and busy and that is what I like. Boredom is not my friend, unless I am on the couch in my sweats and eating popcorn. I like that kind of boredom.

Look for me on TV at the Florida/Florida State game. It is on 4PM central time on CBS. I'll be the crazy one. :) I'm sure I'll have lots of fun stories to tell when I get back...hopefully one about how Tim Tebow and I are BFF's. It will happen...

No comments: