Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ouch

I have a problem. I just went through a pack of Orbit Raspberry Mint gum in exactly 21 hours. I bought it last night at 6PM at Wal-Mart and today at 3PM all 14 pieces are missing. By missing I actually mean "all pieces have been chewed by me". I just couldn't stop. This morning when I got to work I just kept popping them in my mouth. I wasn't even thinking. I hope I have no permanent damage to my jaw.

In other news, it's only 4 more days until the half marathon. I'm getting very excited. It is supposed to be slightly overcast with a high of 68 on Sunday. Perfect running weather! I'm also officially going to Dallas to run in the WhiteRock half marathon. I'm actually going to cheer Kinsey on because she is running her first full, but I figure while I'm there I might as well run too. I'm such a nerd. It will be a fun excuse to get to see Kinz and Aimee. I love girl weekends.

I'm currently craving a whole grain bagel from panera and a diet root beer....plus twizzlers.

No comments: