Monday, November 5, 2007

Weekend Update


I had a very eventful and fulfilling weekend in good ole Edmond. I got to spend time with Angela and Lauren Friday night following a fabulous meal at my favorite, Fish City, with my parents. Saturday I met Cassie, Aimee, and Gabriele at City Bites (another hometown fav) for lunch. My mom and I went to visit Tyler, Darin, and Ryan that afternoon. She was so adorable. I held her while she was sleeping...precious. Later that night I realized my shoulders were very sore. Who knew holding a baby would be such a work out! It was great though. She is just too cute.


Saturday night I ate dinner with the fam at another great one, Old Chicago's. OC's is family favorite from Colorado Springs and now Edmond has one. Tulsa needs to follow the lead. Yum yum. I met Cassie and Aimee at Coach's later to watch some of the OU game. We ended up actually getting into the LSU/Alabama game. Of course, LSU got lucky and pulled it out. I unfortunately did not get to see Florida's game because it was on Gameplan. Boo. I wish I could have seen Mr. Tebow break the SEC single season rushing touchdown record, but I did not. I get to see him in person in three weeks though. Technically it is 19 days, but who is counting? I had a great time with the girls. It was so fun to see so many friends and spend time with my parents.


Kody stayed here and went to Kellen's last game of the season. He didn't have too much studying to do so he got to relax, which was nice for him. Our battery in one of the cars is dead so he was semi stranded. Luckily his parents were doing some shopping in Tulsa on Saturday so he got to pal around with them. Angela and Lauren are coming up to Tulsa this weekend for a girls weekend. I can't wait! We are going to hit up Melting Pot...bring it on. Good times are awaiting us.


In other news, Kody and I started P90X round 2 today. I can't wait to see how ripped we are going to get. :) The half marathon is less than two weeks away. I am ready to go!

No comments: