Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baking Time

Apparently I am in a baking mood. Yesterday during lunch I went to the neighborhood Wal-Mart near my office to shop for my "dry items". I only needed a few things, but of course I came out with a full basket. That always happens to me. I can never stick to my list. I blame the weather. Yesterday it was cloudy, cold and definitely felt like fall. It made me want to have some cider and bake! I came out of the store with a couple bags of different flavored chocolate chips, baking m&m pieces, Bisquick, flour, cake mixes and brownie mix. If Kody and I both gain ten pounds over the next few weeks I'll just simply blame the weather. Cold weather makes you do funny things! Lucky for me and everyone else I plan on baking an OU/Texas and Florida/LSU cake this weekend. It is going to be pretty fantastic so be prepared to be jealous of my skills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always jealous of your baking skills...always.