Friday, February 6, 2009

I Am Happy

I've been in a bit of a blogging funk lately. I've decided to share a list of things that have made me happy over the last week. When I actually sit down and look at how many I love about my life I can't help but smile!

1. Gelato and Cinnamon Rolls.
2. Rock Band marathons with Kody.
3. A night of rest without Bailey jumping on me at 2AM to let her outside to play with her "friends".
4. The Office being funny again.
5. My arm being back to normal after two weeks of it refusing to work properly and without pain.
6. Getting to run along the river tonight because the weather is AWESOME.
7. Weekends that my husband does not have to work. (really just my husband in general!)
8. Lunch at Los Cabos and the really good green salsa. I'm already drooling.
9. Twiggy the water skiing squirrel from the Tulsa Boat Show. He was really cute and it made me laugh.
10. Being appreciated at work.
11. Florida's 5th ranked incoming freshman class. Go Gators!
12. God's incredible love and unfailing forgiveness.
13. Talking to my mom on the phone as Rookie cat dove into a box of "packing popcorn". HA!
14. Monkeys.
15. Old and new friends.
16. Sweatpants.
17. American Idol.
18. Jeans from college that still fit five years later. (seriously, five years...I've been out of college almost five years?)
19. Dreaming of traveling to all the millions of places I WILL see during my lifetime.
20. The endless supply of Orbit gum in my desk at work.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Take a minute to think about all the things that make YOU smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate you--"I still fit in the jeans from college." Just shut it! :) I can't wear mine because they all have HOLES in the thighs!