Friday, February 27, 2009

Off to the Sunshine State

Wedding season is sneaking up on us and I am kicking it off this weekend in Orlando, Florida for my dear cousin Linda's wedding. I fly out this afternoon and get back on Sunday. Yes, it will be a short getaway, but I've been looking forward to it for a long time. The sun, time with family, and best of all...wedding cake!
Yes, that is my wedding cake and it was soooooooooooooo yummy. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to being with Linda on her big day! I am not, however, looking forward to the flight. Hopefully I will be asleep before we take off. I started coughing horribly about 2AM this morning and I'm still going strong. Luckily, we had a good supply of Tylenol Cold at home. I think I'm going to be the passenger that everyone tries to avoid. Another reason to fall asleep quickly...

No comments: