In other news....
- I wore green today and realized I have to wear it again tomorrow so I don't get pinched. I don't like getting pinched...it hurts.
- I can't run over seven miles without my left foot feeling like it is breaking in half. I think this is going to be a problem.
- I ate a whole box of Life cereal in two days. Oops.
- I'm going green. I bought biodegradable poop bags for Bailey so I can clean up after her on her walks and still help the environment. Apparently putting pet waste in Wal-Mart bags is not good for the environment. What am I supposed to do with all those bags now???
- I'm actually cooking a real dinner tonight. Nothing from a microwave. Kody is getting so lucky tonight.
- Speaking of Kody, he is in love with orthopedics.
- I finally got the Christmas tree down...just in time for Easter!