Monday, March 23, 2009

My Cutest Pet

She may not have won the MotoPhoto Tulsa's Cutest Pet contest, but she is the cutest pet I know! How in the world did this baby girl not win? I know, she is just a dog, but I love this dog to pieces.

Kody just called and rubbed in the fact that he is already home. How is he finished at 3:30PM on Monday during ortho? Someone go break a leg and give my husband something to do. I promise I'm not serious...I would feel horrible if someone actually broke their leg just for Kody's sake. He'll be fine at home studying for boards. Yes, he is already studying for Step 2 boards. August 17th is the big day. I'm already nervous...

4 comments:

Allison said...

oh that is an adorable picture!

Melisa said...

She is a beauty! Calet wouldn't be able to leave her alone! :o)

I'm Just Me said...

I just found your blog when I was bouncing around medical blogs.. very cute puppy!

NH Yocal said...

Yes, indeed a cutie.