Monday, March 9, 2009

Honest Scrap

Thanks to my friend Emily I have been awarded or tagged (depending on how you look at things) with Honest Scrap. I'm calling it an award because I don't get many awards and it kind of made my day to "get one".

The rules for Honest Scrap are:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.”
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself

1. Ashley - my future sister in law who always makes me laugh!
2. Michelle - I love reading about her precious Cooper.
3. Melody - She always has the cutest layouts, plus, I like her. :)
4. Katie - She married Michael, I married Kody...we need each other.
5. Sara - She has been my information go to throughout medical school and now her husband is graduating. I'm so jealous....

I only picked five. Sue me! Alright here it goes....the down and dirty truth about me....

1. I am obsessed with washing my hands. I gag a little bit every time I see someone leave a restroom without sanitizing themselves. Ugh.
2. My Christmas tree is still up. I can't really say much to defend myself...
3. I am going to see New Kids on the Block tonight in concert and I am beyond excited. No, it is not a joke, I am 100% enthusiastic.
4. I am absolutely terrified about what having a baby (someday) will do to my body. I know it is vain, but I like my hips where they are right now and would like them to stay that way!
5. I am not good at saying no. I like to be involved in everything and make everyone happy and then I stress myself out because I'm always running around helping out somewhere. Kody and I don't get near enough together time because he has a crazy schedule as well. We are trying to say no more and just stay put on weekends so we can actually have some quality time together.
6. I would love to end up living in Florida someday so we can be closer to some of my family, the beach, The Swamp and Disney. I need to live somewhere that I can run outside all year long in shorts. I love that Florida sunshine.
7. I got a guitar for my college graduation and I have yet to really learn how to play. When Kody is off rotating away from home I plan on taking up lessons so I can learn how to jam!
8. Some days at work I refuse to answer the phone and I let everything go to voicemail. I have too many people call that I don't want to talk to. Some days I just can't fake it!
9. I have been doing a horrible job of making time to read my bible. I need to do a better job of making that a priority again.
10. I would love to just shave my head and be done with it. I have the thickest hair on the planet and I really don't care enough about how it looks to give it the attention it deserves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Your blogs make me laugh too, I think we should get publishes...we're brillant. HA!