Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shameless Plug

It is about a week and a half until the fantastic Fight Gone Bad Fundraiser! So far I have raised $120! $120! I know, I'm super pumped. Thanks to everyone who has donated. If you are interested in helping me reach my goal of $500 go here to donate. It is tax deductible too. :)

It is for a great cause. We are raising money for prostate cancer research and the Wounded Warrior Project. My CrossFit team is traveling to OKC to compete on Saturday, September 26th against other CrossFitters. It is happening all over the country. CrossFit junkies like myself have raised over $409,00 so far. How awesome is that! What to go CrossFit!

In other news, Biggest Loser premiers tonight! I've never actually watched a full season in its entirety. I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

2 comments:

Brooke Haynie said...

It's amazing plus the guy from Watershed is on this season which I'm sure you already knew

Sara said...

Love, Love, Love Biggest Loser. I actually shed tears a few times last night!