Monday, November 9, 2009

Certified Awesome

That's right folks, I am now an official Level 1 CrossFit trainer. WOOHOO!

This means I can technically kick your butt and I am officially allowed to do so by the CrossFit community. I spent the weekend in Dallas at CrossFit Strong learning about proper technique, how to teach and how to program CrossFit workouts. So fun! I met a lot of amazing people and great athletes. It was a fantastic experience. I'm so glad I finally did it. I'm looking forward to putting my trainer skills into practice. If you would like to be my trainee guinea pig (Angela) let me know! I would love to make your legs burn with CrossFit goodness.

A big birthday shout out to my sister and father-in-law. They share the same day of birth. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

gingela5 said...

YAY! I thought you knew next time I see you we have a date for you to torture me! I'm excited!