Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally...

...It is Friday! This week has been a long one, the longest in a long time. I'm drained and need some serious energizing. The hubby called to invite me to a movie, Yes Man. A date! I'm looking forward to smuggling in some Twizzlers and a ginormous Diet Root Beer. It should be fantastic. I might have to opt for a Diet Coke... I might need the caffeine if the sugar doesn't do the trick.

I need a good run tonight...come on legs!

Angela and Lauren are coming to visit tomorrow. I am forcing them to come to my flag football game. I might also force them to make signs for my team. They will probably do it because, well, that is just how we do things...we like to draw attention to ourselves, it is a gift. I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post Monday.

I'm getting really excite about Santa's visit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Rock Band. (Kody, did you see that? Rock Band...yes I want it....still. Remember how much you love me?)

No comments: