Friday, December 26, 2008

Twas the Day After Christmas...

...and I am as stuffed as a cow!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We had a great time with the fam in Edmond. In a nutshell our one and a half days included Christmas Eve service, Christmas Eve pizza, making coconut balls (so good), holiday episode of Top Chef, a Christmas morning workout, pancakes, presents, Valkyrie, more food, Kung Fu Panda, more food and the drive home....I am worn out!

My mom sent us home with an entire ham. Not part of a ham, but a huge, whole twelve pound plus ham. Apparently Kody and I need to eat more?

Quote of trip:
Let me preface this by saying Robin has never been to a Christmas eve service at the church my parent's now attend. We used to always to o to one at Heritage Presbyterian which is a really cute, small church in Edmond. Anyway, as we pull up to the church here was the exchange:

Robin "Ohhhhh...this is the church where Ginny got married!"
Kody: "Robin, I got married here too."
Robin: "Oh, yeah you are right!"
Car erupts in laughter...

1 comment:

Laura Marchant said...

I love your opening line...made me giggle out loud!