I have heard the barometric pressure is down today. Apparently it is making everyone sleepy. I feel like it is having the same effect of me. I can't stop yawning! I don't have anything that monumental or exciting to report so I am going to take this opportunity to make a random list of things that have made me smile in the last twenty four hours:
1. Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" (currently playing)
2. Kody's call last night after his first day on his ortho rotation in OKC. He sounded so excited!
3. Eclipse -book three of the Twilight Saga
4. Today's CrossFit workout. I get to max out on the snatch and a clean and jerk. I'm giddy with excitement. First time for these!
5. Quaker Chocolate Crunch rice cakes.
6. Twizzlers. It is a love/hate relationship. I pick one up with regret, put it my mouth and smile. They truly do make mouths happy.
My stitches are coming out tomorrow. I have been absolutely amazed there has been no bruising or swelling on my face. Amazing. He did a remarkable job.