Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Heat Wave

Oh my goodness...my office is a sauna. I wish I was exaggerating, but I'm not. I have literally almost passed out twice. I keep getting up to stand over a vent for momentary relief. Our building was built as a "temporary building" which has now turned into our permanent building. Sadly, they did not insulate our building at all when it was built. Our air conditioning has been blasting at 68 degrees for the last three hours, yet it still feels about 90. UGH! I also conveniently left my bottle of water sitting on my kitchen counter this morning. Dandy.

Twilight Update:
I'm planning on finishing Eclipse tonight. I didn't get much reading in this weekend which drove me nuts. Thankfully, I used my lunch hour today to catch up a bit. Oh how I love vampire engagements! What is with this lack of enthusiasm on Bella's part? She is such a odd girl sometimes.

No comments: