Monday, October 5, 2009

It Is Only Monday?

I'm seriously out of it today. I drove to Tulsa from Edmond this morning. Strike one. I got up early to get in twenty minutes on the elliptical before I left. Dumb. Strike two. I'm on a mission to add three short sessions of low impact cardio into my weekly CrossFit routine. To top the day off, I still have to go grocery shopping because I have no food. I don't do well without food. I have semi fallen asleep at my desk about three times today. No worries. My hair looks amazing and not in a good way. I'm also wearing a black button down shirt that is two sizes too large that has been in my closet at my parents home for the past six years without use. Strike three to infinity. No, I'm not kidding. I'm just going to consider today a wash. :)

Oh yeah, plane tickets to Michigan for an interview jumped $100 since Friday. Seriously? Ugh.

I'm looking forward to my evening at home with my precious baby dog. She'll probably just sleep all night and ignore me, but at least she will be there.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Isn't it strange how after years together, it can be oddly normal to not live together during the week....I've only been doing it since August, and I'm ready for it to be over, but it is so normal now I don't even think about it.

Alexandra said...

Sorry, I hate days like that!! I'm glad you might be in Michigan though!!

Darrica said...

I'm so freaking out about the cost of all the trips we have to make to interviews. Are you going with Cody? I'm only going if it's a place iv never been, just to make sure I can live there.

Darrica said...

He has three so far.In Joplin,Ohio, and Vegas. Ohio is the only one so far where I haven't ever been, But it's at the end of this month and we r going to Philadelphia Tuesday so I'm not sure if I want to take the kids on a another trip so soon. We are just wanting to stay here in Tulsa, but this year the internal med program is pretty competitive so we r trying to keep our options open. It couldn't be like last year when no one wanted to go there LOL