Thursday, January 15, 2009

Do You Ever...

I have a super, huge, amazing, fantastic announcement to make tomorrow. Make sure you come back to hear about the excitement! Any guesses?

Do you ever start saying words over and over and over again in your head until they sound so strange you wonder how a "hand" became a "hand"? I do things like that quite frequently. My mind is a very strange place. I have also decided I am going to start using the word eureka! more in everyday conversation. I think it will make people smile.

Congratulations to one of my dearest friends in the whole entire world, Angela, for being the January Employee of the Month at her respective place of employment. WOOHOO! You are such a hard worker Angela. Your diligence truly inspires me. :)

Whose excited American Idol is back on? WOOHOO! My DVR is going to be busy over the next few months. Poor lil guy.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Is your announcement that you have decided to play another year instead of going pro?

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

I'm hoping Detorit will take me over Matthew Stafford...I've got some good speed...