Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gator Bait!

Today is the day. This is the day I have been dreaming about since I fully started to understand the game of football in middle school. Today, Oklahoma and Florida will play for the first time in the history of football. It is a momentous occasion. The day has finally arrived. It is my dream game. Are you ready?

Of course I love Tim Tebow and Percy Harvin. Who doesn't? Here is a short list of players you may hear quite a bit about tonight, but haven't really paid attention to before unless you are a Gator fan.

Ahmad Black - Safety - Watch out, he'll take you down.

Riley Cooper - Wide Receiver - One of my personal favorites. I tell Kody he is my secret half brother. He's not. He was born in OKC though. He pretty much rocks.

Aaron Hernandez - Tight End - Kody loves this guy, as do I, but I think Kody has a bit of a man crush on him. He's big and awesome.

Will Hill - Safety - Seriously, how do you not love a guy named Will Hill? Enough said.

Brandon James - Punt Return - Yeah, he'll be the one running all the punts and kicks in for touchdowns. Dangerous, but in a good way.

Louis Murphy - Wide Receiver - He's got swagger.

The Pouncey Brothers - Offensive Line - Twins. Every time they talk about them I sing "I'm Pouncey" like "I'm Bossy". I think it's funny...not sure if anyone else does.

Chris Rainey - Running Back - See...Chris...Run.

Janoris Jenkins - Corner - This guy was all over the place in the SEC Championship. I expect more of the same tonight. He gets fired up.

Brandon Spikes - Linebacker - Sam, I love you too, but be careful...Brandon is coming to get you.

And last but certainly not least....Kody's all time favorite player....
James Smith - Long Snapper - That's right, he's one of the best. Just go watch the South Carolina game and you'll know why.

Happy Game Day. Go Gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who were the losers that voted for Florida?