Thursday, August 7, 2008

Air Repair!

The verdict is in...our air conditioner had a leak. Luckily the air repair man was able to fix it and fill it back up with freon. Our house will be back to normal in no time! Finally, some well deserved rest will be had by all. Air repair is fun to say.

Apparently there is a blogging party today in E-town and I'm not there. I feel like I am missing out. I'm not really linked to a blogging community here in Tulsa. It doesn't seem to be the hip thing to do. I'm a rebel though, I go against the norm. I secretly read all the "OC blogs" as I call them, but they don't know it. Sure, I'll admit it. I read blogs of people I don't know well. Is that creepy? Maybe. Do I really care? Nope. I'm sure everyone in the blogosphere is dying to read what I have to say. Some call it blog stalking, but since I actually have a blog it is totally legit. You could say I am 2 legit 2 quit. You knew that was coming, didn't you?

Link of the Day:
Do you have Olympic fever yet? If not you are crazy. 14 hours until official prime time coverage begins. We all love the big sports like swimming, gymnastics and track, but let us not forget the little guys. Read up on a backyard favorite...badminton. http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/news?slug=reu-badminton_factbox&prov=reuters&type=lgns

No comments: