Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pen Down

I knew the day would come eventually, but I didn't want to believe it was true. I was in denial for at least five minutes this morning. Yes, that is right, my Google pen finally ran out of ink. I loved this pen. It was fat and had a great grip. It was also pink. I keep testing it every few minutes just make sure it is really dead. I don't think anything will bring it back at this point. I had to bring in back up in the form of a Bic Soft Feel Medium Point pen. It works just fine, but it isn't the same. Maybe over time I will grow to love it as I did the pink Google pen, but I'm not very optimistic.

On a positive note, I finally got a great, full night of rest. Kody and Bailey slept together in the guest room. I hope I didn't sleep well because they weren't there, but right now all signs point to yes. Actually, I went to bed about 9:30PM and Kody wasn't sleepy so he stayed up to play. I think he went to the guest room because he knew I was actually asleep and didn't want to risk waking the beast. As you know from reading, our air conditioner has not been cooperating and I do not sleep well when I am hot. It cooled down fairly well last night so I think that helped a lot with my insomnia. The air repair guy is coming this afternoon. Hopefully he can work his magic and we'll be back to 70 degrees in no time! I expect Kody and Bailey will rejoin the marital bed this evening...but they better stay on their own side. I don't like visitors when I am in dreamland.

Speaking of marital beds...
This is an interesteing study that I read about on the Advetising Age website this morning. It is about TV's portrayl of marital sex. Don't worry, it is completely appropriate reading. Enjoy! http://adage.com/mediaworks/article?article_id=130137

No comments: