Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Weekend of Rings (Wedding and Olympic fun!)

Kody and I had a great weekend in Edmond. We got to hang out with Tyler, Darin and company at their Olympic party. Lots of red, white and blue fun! Saturday Kody and I went to Oak Tree with my parents to hit some golf balls. Kody is a newly obsessed golfer, but that is a whole other post. I am horrible. I was a junior golf champion when I was ten, but it seems over the last sixteen years I have lost a little bit of the skill. How unfortunate! It will be fun to re-learn how to hit the ball. I made massive improvements over the hour we were there, but I am still far from even being mediocre. That is hard for me to accept, but I am dealing with it.

Saturday night was Kinsey and Jared's wedding. Kinsey was gorgeous and everything went beautifully. The best part was getting to spend time with some of my best friends from high school. It is very rare that all of us are able to be together at the same time. We had eight of the ten there. Not to shabby! Every time we are together it is just like the good old days...crazy. :)




Jacey, Cari, Natalie, Brit, Cass, Aimee and I pose for about the millionth time that evening. Kinsey is off somewhere being married!


Kinsey and Jared are heading off for St. Lucia. Those were the longest lasting sparklers I have ever sparkled. They lasted at least three minutes...
I hope everyone has been enjoying the fabulousness that is the 2008 Olympics. I'm missing out on sleep because I have to watch all of it. I watched seven hours on Sunday...seven! I'm completely obsessed. My new favorite is Matt Grevers, who I have named "Ginormous Matt Grevres". He is fantastically huge. Read up on him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all look so cute! And you're right Kinsey's dress was gorgeous! Have a wonderful day!