Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Crazy

I have a really strange fear. I have had this particular fear since I was in middle school. I have no idea how or why it came about, but I am deeply convinced that at some point in my life I am going to walk into a restroom, open the stall door and find a dead person on the floor. I know that is incredibly morbid and creepy, but every time I walk into a restroom at a public place I think, "This is it...this is the time it is going to happen". I have to tap the stall door open and peek around the door before I walk inside. Seriously, how delusional am I?

We record a lot of CSI on our DVR. There was a recent CSI marathon on Spike TV a few weekends ago which we have been watching over the past few evenings. The other night we were watching an episode about a bull rider from Elk City, Oklahoma. The investigation lead the CSI team to a bar in Las Vegas...shocking. Anyway, they walk into the men's restroom, open the stall door and BINGO....dead guy on the floor. That is all the proof I needed. If it can happen on CSI then it can surely happen to me.

Question of the day:
What kind of crazy fears do you have?

Note: Yes, the question is my pathetic attempt to attract comments. I want readers! My life is too exciting to not read about.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm scared of getting in a car wreck, yet I still drive everday.

Anonymous said...

I have the same fear--only it's not really a fear but I think I'm going to see a person hanging everytime I go to the bathroom at work. Brian thinks I'm strange--so not true...

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

I'm scared of going crazy....certifiably insane....



and I'm scared of cockroaches (paralyzingly scared, actually)