Monday, September 15, 2008

Man Crush

My husband has a man crush on John McCain. We were watching the news before bed like all responsible, twenty-something couples with no children do and some video of old school John McCain shows up. I thought to myself, Wow, John McCain was a pretty good looking man back in his day. I actually didn't think it to myself, I said it out loud. Kody looks at me and gets this huge grin on his face and says, "Wow....wow...you are right. He was really good looking...wow". The inflection in his voice got me a little worried. Sure, I'm glad he is man enough to recognize when another man is attractive, but really we can leave it at that. I never asked for enthusiasm! After he calmed down I said, "Kody, do you have a man crush on young John McCain?" His response, "Oh yeah".

So I'm trying out this new template. I'm having a hard time getting used to it, but I think I like it. I'm not 100% sold yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was good looking...now if he said he was STILL good looking then there would be a pretty big issue.

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

hahahahahaha!!


....man crush.....


must admit, though young McCain was pretty good looking...but then again, most people born in the 1800s were attractive ;)

nikkicrumpet said...

He was a hottie...but I'm so laughing at your story. I loved the "never asked for enthusiasm" line...too funny!!!