Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just a Little Update

First, I obviously did not post our GameDay signs. We did make them, but we had some trouble with formatting and all that jazz. In any case, new signs will be posted for you to vote on this Saturday. I'll try to post last weeks just for fun so you can see them. We had fun making them.

Yesterday I went to "Get Motivated" at the new BOK Center in Tulsa. I heard Colin Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Joe Montana, Zig Ziegler and a number of other great speakers. They all had great things to say and I took something different away from each of them. I saw "Get Motivated" in OKC about three years ago. It was a nice way to spend a Monday.

In other news, I may or may not have some opportunities presenting themselves to me which makes me a little nervous. I'm being very prayerful. I want to make the right decision for my career and family. Kody is being very encouraging. My job situation in Tulsa has been a frustrating one ever since we moved here. I still don't feel like I have found my place in the job world and that I have so much more I can do than I am doing. I want to make this decision with Kody and not let outside influences detour me from what could be a great opportunity. It remains to be seen if this "opportunity" really will be good, but if it is then I am going to have to be very prayerful. I know everything will work out as it should.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh and just so you know--lauren and I were discussing it and since you used the word cupcakes your sign would have won!