Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tag I'm it!

Vanessa tagged me so here are six random facts that you may or may not know about me!

1. I am unpierced. It is very rare these days to find somebody without man made holes in their body. I am one of those wondrous creatures. My dad didn't want us get our ears pierced until we were sixteen and by that point I didn't care. I hate needles anyway so it really worked out for everyone.

2. I was a water baby. My mom and I took a class when I was only a few months old. We have a picture of me swimming under her legs when I am about four or five months old. I was a fish! Apparently they don't recommend that much anymore, but I turned out OK. Plus, I never ever had a fear of water. If anything, you couldn't get me out!

3. I wanted to grow up to be a monkey. Literally, I told everyone "When I grow up I'm going to be a monkey". One year for Halloween I was a monkey and my sister was a banana. It was awesome.

4. I was a pre-law major until my senior year at OC. I was always going to go to law school and get my joint JD/MBA. I changed my mind my senior year for multiple reasons. A lot of times I wish I had stuck with it. I ended up getting my MBA and abandoning the whole JD thing.

5. Mambas are my favorite candy of all time. Sadly, I haven't had them in a few years, but every time I see them in the gas station I get giddy.

6. One of my favorite things to do on the weekends is to go to open houses. It doesn't matter how big, small, new or old the house is, if I see an "Open House" sign I have to go inside. It calls to me. Luckily, Kody has a very similar case of the "Open House" disorder. We were made for each other.

Now for the lucky friends I am going to tag: Katie, Angela, Maggie, Emily, Miranda and Michelle! It's like chain letter for blogs...don't you love it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate you for tagging me...haha...And I remember what changed your mind about pre-law--I believe her name was Dr. Gibson. haha