Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dr. Nerd

Kody wants me to dedicate my blog to my life with him. Well, it pretty much already is that way. He wants me to call it, "My Life with Dr. Nerd". I don't know many men that would encourage their spouse to blog about them and call them "Dr. Nerd" by request. He is a strange fellow. Now that he has given me verbal approval, I can write whatever I want about him. It kind of scares me that he gave me that kind of freedom. I tend to speak before I think. It is a habit that I just can't shake. First, if you ever stepped into our home for more than thirty minutes you would seriously start to question our sanity. You might think to your self, "Really? Both of these individuals have or will have post graduate level educations? Are they really over the age of twenty? Thank goodness they have not procreated yet!" All in due time my friends, all in due time. I don't have a specific "Dr. Nerd" story for today, but trust me, they are worth the wait!

Has everyone been enjoying premiere week? This is one of my favorite weeks of the year. All new shows, all the time. Our DVR is loaded up for evenings of fun. We still have a lot to watch so don't you dare go telling me anything about anything. I watch too much TV...DVR has ruined my life, but in such a good way! However, it is my job. I have to know TV like the back of my hand. What does that really mean anyway? Like the back of your hand? I really couldn't tell you much about the back of my hand other than it is covered with lots of epidermis. Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Kody's Dr. Nerd then you're Mrs. Nerd, MBA because you're a nerd. haha...I do love premiere week but most of the shows I watch have already premiered. GHOST HUNTERS BABY!

Deanna said...

I so have the open mouth, insert foot disease. My Mother says I have no filter. (Like that is a bad thing?)

LOVING premier week! Are you watching Survivor AND Grey's Anatomy tonight? Yea!